A true Williamsburg Colonial style home on a professionally landscaped private setting with English gardens is in the sought after Club Estates. Embodying an elegant design with classic luxuries, quality craftsmanship, and top-of-the-line construction, the original structure was built by renowned elite Moorestown builder Joseph Jacobs. Two additional wings were later built by Gub Maines, a well known Moorestown builder. Traditional lines and elegant spaces abound in this sprawling estate home, with 5 bedrooms which includes an au pair suite. Entrance to the home begins with a circular driveway and traditional red brick walkways leading to the front entrance. The home's interior spacious footprint flows through the traditional center hall Colonial layout. Architectural and design elements throughout include crown molding, chair rails, recessed lighting and solid wide plank hardwood floors. The elegant living room has a gas fireplace with a marble surround, mantle and has the potential to heat a large area of the home. The 1st floor powder room features a custom signed sink with exquisite faucets. A formal dining room is designed with a custom built-in corner hutch. An expansive kitchen features granite countertops, large recessed stainless steel sink, newer Sub-Zero refrigerator, trash compactor, Garland 6 burner gas commercial restaurant range and a custom tile backsplash. Walls of windows surround the light-filled cozy breakfast area. The grand family room area features a $33,000 privately commissioned mural the room is accented with a custom corner cabinet and a built-in wet bar. The library also has a gas fireplace, as well as a custom built-in cabinet and bookcases. This room connects to an adjoining reading area with a bay window and closet for the whole house Sonos music system. A first floor expansive primary bedroom suiteÂ includes 2 bay window areas, French doors overlooking the gardens,a 31 ft. long walk-in closet with 5Âwindows and California custom shelving. A staircase and elevator both lead to a mezzanine floor with a full size hot tub and exercise area.The primary bath showcases 2 water closets, 3 vanities & sinks with marble countertops, an abundance of cabinet space,built-in refrigerator, walk-in shower and a whirlpool tub.On the second floor is an additional 2nd bedroom suite with two closets, as well as a large walk-in custom cedar closet. This suite features a full bath with a garden soaking tub, marble surround, walk-in stall shower, commode and a bidet.The 3rd bedroom has an adjoining door to the bath suite. A 4th bedroom includes a spacious walk-in closet with a sky-light, recessed lighting, and custom drawers. The 2nd floor full main bath has a large marble-topped vanity, tub/shower combination, linen closets and a tile floor.ÂA third floor offers a full suite with the 5th bedroom, bath withÂa walk-in shower, full kitchen with a refrigerator, gas range, sink area and three large closets.There is a 2car detached garage with a paver driveway area, new overhead lighting and upper storage.ÂAdditional features: New PVC sewer line installed from the foundation of the home to the street connection, Beaded Cedar siding,Security system, Irrigation system,outdoor freeze proof faucets.The top of the line roof installed in 2010 w/50 year shingle, snow retention system,copper gutters,cost totaling $77,000.The laundry area has cabinets and a utility sink.Basement has a 30x29 storage area w/shelves,bilco doors.a French drain and sump pump that has a sensor to alert the security system.There is a four zone HVAC system,Âhumidifier and central vacuum system. There is a water temperature regulator to ensure consistent water pressure throughout the home. On the beautifully landscaped .93 acre grounds is a blue slate patio, large lighted fountain,a working sundial originally sent by ship from England and antique wrought iron gates from historic Burlington. Home is walking distance to Moorestown Middle and High School.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Frame, Asphalt, Mason, Wood Siding
5,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Moorestown Township Public Schools
SOUTH VALLEY E.S.
WM ALLEN M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, 2nd Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Air Cleaner, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Stove, Trash Compactor, Microwave, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Double Oven, Range Hood, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Wood Frame, Double Pane, Skylights, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private, Circular Driveway.
- Wood, Frame, Asphalt
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Metal, Shingle, Copper
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 160.00 x 255.00
- Chain Link, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights, Fountain, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price